Monday 25 May 2020

Erection & Scrotal Problems - Osteo/Joints/Heart



Erection/Scrotal/Perineum issues 


Most of my life I have been aware that changes in
the perinneal area  & dartos of scrotum,  result in
concomitant changes in other parts of the body.
These changes result in a change in 'stimuli', which
I was able to identify through ‘sensation’ 

The changes in the perinneal/dartos structure
trigger a delayed reaction/change elsewhere in the
body.
About 36 years ago, an elderly doctor, confirmed my
beliefs that changes in the dartos result in changes
in the body. It does not happen straight away, it
happens, but the changes are delayed.
This is how some Urologists who indulge in these
abusive practices get away with it. As the changes
are delayed, it is difficult to prove a direct link.

 In 2013, I was 100% in health & fitness. Never felt
better.
On seeing Urologists between 2013 to 2015
(for discussional purposes), I was conned into
examinations & abused by the predators of these
abusive practices.

As a result osteoporosis throughout my body,
joint problems & a heart flutter have occurred.
None of my family or extended family have
these problems.

I have absolutely no doubt that changes in the
dartos of the scrotum and/or changes in the
perineum can initiate lower testerone levels which
in turn change stimuli & increase the likelihood of  
osteoporosis, joint problems and heart changes.

These bastards/predators who did this to me
are responsible –
Urologist, Dr M of Hastings
Urologist, Mr H of Hamilton
Urologist, Mr N of Whangarei

Despite taped evidence from other Urologists,
the Health Disability Commission were
complicit in dismissing taped evidence, to the
actions of these abusive bastards.

Justice must be found.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment