Monday 22 February 2021

PERINNEAL AND SCROTAL ABUSE - COVERUP BY HDC

 

PERINNEAL AND SCROTAL ABUSE

I recently had an appointment with a Urologist.

The Urologist could not, or would not answer my questions.

Here is my subsequent let to the Urologist & the Health

Disabilities Commission, seemingly a protectionist body for abusers.

 

22 December 2020     

Dear Mr X,                                                           

Thank-you for our discussion & your responses.

 

I note that during our discussion, there were many aspects that you

could not provide an answer.

This is line with many other Urologists responses.

There are 2 conclusions  I can draw

a)       Many urologists will not  or can not provide an answer  

b)      If I accept the responses has  ‘can not’ ,  then logically this 

       indicates that some Urologists are carrying out experimental

       manipulations with unsure consequences.

I suggest that some Urologists try one manipulation & if that

 doesn’t work, the Urologist tries something else.  This, without

discussion with the patient.  Of this, there seems little doubt.

 

Therefore, after weighing up your comments, I feel having an

MRI would not explain what has happened to my scrotal/perinneal

area, but merely portray the situation as it is now.

Having an MRI with the possibility of proving there is prostate

 cancer, would only result in a fait accompli.

 

When my left dartos dropped & my left testicle expanded through

the perinneal area, I felt the gradual dissipation of sensation but more

importantly,  I ‘felt the change’.

I Believe :                 It is not ageing that causes these changes

                                  It is these changes that result in ageing.

A change of stimuli results. Of that, I am  100% certain.

 

 35 years ago I,  I advised the medical council that changes in

the perinneal/scrotal area result in arthritis,  ageing etc. etc.,

30  odd years later I am in perfect health, fit, subtle body, fit, 

no problems.

Following manipulations by Mr N & Mr M, it resulted in  my

left dartos dropping, loss of inner sensation in the scrotum/ perinneal 

area & caused my perinneal area to drop, These things I am certain of.

Also, as I get the impression that as my circumstances are unusual , I

strongly suspect that I had an inferior vas abberans of haller, which is

quite rare. I think from my reading 35 years ago, that only 2% of people

 have them.

As I had a haemorrhage in my perinneal area following  Mr  Ns abusive

examination, I have little doubt that he was either pulling the gubernaculum

or vas abberans of haller.

Also, as the left testicle is no longer held down, it suggests  Mr M finished

the job with that Mr N started, by pulling the gubernaculum.

 

As  a result of these ABUSIVE examinations by Mr N & Mr M,

my predictions of  35 years ago to the Medical council, have come true.

 My body now  has multiple sites of osteoarthritis, a heart problem & joint

problems.

I know all I need to know

Mr N & Mr M abused me. There is only 1 solution  for abusers & rapists.

 END

 

22 December 2020                                                                              

 

The Health Disabilities Commission

 Dear Sir/Madam

 Re Complaints : Mr N/  Mr M

 I have had a recent appointment with Mr  X.  Attached is my letter

response to him.

 I note that the HDC  has not responded  to my recent email.

  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Please advise when the HDC  is going to do their job, & punish

these abusers Mr N & Mr M.

There is only one solution  for abusers and rapists.

END

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment