Wednesday 4 November 2015

Erection, Scrotal & Perinneal Problems - Part 4 - Urologist # 6, Hamilton


 

 


Part 4 - 24 June 2014 – Urologist, Mr H, Hamilton

 

June 2014 – Dr F
 
In June 2014 , prior to Urologist, Mr H , I was examined  (without concern)
by Dr F . He said my left testicle was rising and unable to traction it down 
and have it stay down. 
 (The gubernaculum is what holds the testicle down).
 
24 June 2014 – Urologist, Mr H, Hamilton
 
Reason for Examination
To find proof of what had been done by Dr R and Urologist, Dr M
To  establish how easily the gubernaculum  could be detached or torn.
 
Extracts of taped conversation with Urologist, Mr H :
I showed Mr H 6 some photos. Mr H said :
 
ME: you can see theres quite a bit of structure underneath. This is another view as 
well, is this a scrotal raphe is it.
Mr H : I don’t know what it is 
ME: but you can see under here theres like a structure
Mr H : Most likely to be epididymal tail
ME: this is after its settled down its structure underneath is gone
Mr H : so, this is abnormal & im not sure what it is, its not to say whats 
happened hasn’t happened im just saying im not sure what it is
Mr H : I can see that & its not normal
Mr H :   & now its gone
ME: this is after its happened
Mr H :  youve lost this little band across here, i don’t honestly know what it was,
atomically its odd 
Urologist # 6 : To rip the gubernaculum off, i would have thought you would have to 
pull both ways simulataneously. For the gubernaculums to tear it means the scrotal 
wall did not move when the testicle got pulled down. If testicle didn’t move you got 
maybe get separation of the gubernaculum.
Bla…bla..
 
Immediately prior to Urologist # 6 examining me I said - 
 
Me: I don’t want you to change anything. I have no pain or anything.
 
Examination
On examining me, Urologist, Mr H  immediately pushed in at the top of my  testicles & 
quickly turned or twisted his fingers. It happened so quickly I had little time to 
comprehend  what he was doing, let alone stop him. 
A matter of seconds   -  end of supposed examination.
 
Result of Examination
The examination  resulted in the left testicle falling from the top.  The testicle fell 
on its side with the bottom of the testicle rising higher than the top. 
Now, very horizontal.
 
As a result, the bottom of the left testicle pushed up against the pelvic floor, which 
created sensation against the septum & against the pelvic floor.  Although the testicle
 rose it was still held down at the bottom. Sensation along the outside of the testicle  
(while  on its side) felt like it was separating from dartos tissue below. This combination 
created erections almost to the point of ejaculation when walking.
 
This change caused contraction of the  testicle at the top, which meant it was 
now contracting in at both ends making the testicle appear about ½ its normal size.
When Dr F re-examined me after Urologist # 6 appointment, when he saw my scrotum, 
he said   “it does not look good”.
 
What Urologist # 6 did
Urologist # 6  changed the orientation of the testis despite myself asking him not to do 
anything. This resulted in a change in orientation of the dartos at the top, and a change
 to the sit of the cremastic muscle plus the lie of the testis.
As he pushed in and turned at the top of my right testicle simultaneously. This resulted 
in loss of tension at the top of my right testicle. The top to my right testicle changed
to a ‘knotty’ appearance & feel.
 
 
 
I made a complaint to the HDC , concerning his actions . I sent  photos which 
showed my scrotum before & after his examination. I provided taped 
conversations of Urologist # 6  and Dr F’s conversations.
 
The HDC  told me they were not interested in photos and not to send photos.  
Afterall, who wants photographic proof !!!   
My complaint was dismissed ...
 
(Apparently, Dr F was not even questioned regarding his examination before
and after Urologist # 6 examination).
 
Urologist # 6  carried out an examination that  I see as abuse.
 
 
2nd Examination  – Dr F  
 
 Dr F examined my left testicle before and after Urologist # 6  examination
 
In my 1st examination by Dr F (prior to Urologist # 6), the examination was uneventful.
So, when he remarked   “it does not look well” following Urologist #6 examination, I felt 
That I could trust him to re-examine me.
 
Dr F  examined my testicle while I was standing. While holding my testicle in a fixed 
position on both sides, he moved my left testicle to a vertical/horizontal position (twice). 
 
 That night when I undressed, the testicle shot up against the pelvic floor like a 
rubberband had snapped. There was no longer sensation against the pelvic floor. 
Erections were temporarily lost. 
The  ‘tail of the epididymis ’ I have not seen since.
I believe Dr F’s examination resulted in the gubernaculum to separate from the testis.
 
Result of Examination
Inner tightness left of the septum was last & the testicle was no longer held down left of
 septum. The median raphe became loose as though something had  detached .   
My scrotum and perinneal area no longer tightened.  However, the testicles did
not drop.
 
I sent a letter to the HDC and said it was up to them if they felt a complaint
was warranted.  Of course, I did not receive a reply.
 
 
October 2014 – Urologist # 7 
 
Urologist # 7  says I now have a bell clapper left testicle. Letter forwarded to the HDC.
 
NO REPONSE FROM HDC
 
 
December 2014 – Dr L
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment