Monday 9 November 2015

Erection, Scrotal & Perinneal Problems - SUMMARY


Erection & Scrotal Problems – MY STORY – SUMMARY
 
1987 – Urologist Mr F
Pulls & squeezes the dartos on the right side of my scrotum, resulting in my 
right testicle dropping somewhat before becoming tight under the left testicle.
 I hate to thing what would have happened if I had not stopped him half way
 through his manipulation. I probably would have been at the same stage 
then, as I am now, only 28 years earlier
 
This man abused me.
 
17/04/13 – Dr R, Auckland, New Zealand
Dr R appears to pull the median raphe in error and appears to carries out a
 procedure for non-existent pain, resulting in a disjunction of the tail of the 
 left epididymis. Followed by lying & falsifying my medical records.
A  good doctor, a good man. Then, falsified my medical records but
then produced a fradulent report.
I see this as a form of abuse.
 
03/10/13 – Urologist, Mr N , Whangarei, NewZealand
(I believe) Pulls the gubernaculum from the tail of the epidiymis, pulls & 
squeezes the lower left appendage resulting in reperfusion of the appendage
 & pulls in behind the scrotum. 
All of this resulting in the feeling  my testicles have been cut off plus 
bruising & a haemorrhage occurring. 
Showed no respect for my wishes
 I see this as purposeful abuse to cause harm.
 
24/6/13 – Urologist, Mr H, Hamilton
Pushes in with his fingers around my top appendages & quickly turns or 
twists his fingers resulting in my left testicle falling on its side.
This man was very informative. In talking to him he gave me confidence in
his honesty. Then, in a 5 second examination, twisted or turned around the
appendages at the top of my testicles.
Showed no respect for my wishes
This man abused me.
 
July 2013 – Dr F
Despite a tight left testicle with little movement, holds it in a fixed position & moves it 
horizontal to vertical x 2 resulting in what I believe the left gubernaculum 
separating from the testis. Effectively now – bell clapper testicle.
Unsure if the General Practitioner had the knowledge to know what he
 was doing. So, has the benefit of the doubt.
 
27/3/15 – Urologist, Dr M, Hastings, New Zealand
Lifts up my testicles & scrotum to a 90% angle above my body after advising 
him lifting my scrotum would have a bad reaction.
Results in my septum dropping, my testicle dropping backwards & down through 
the ‘fused ‘ part at the back of my scrotum. The ‘fused’ part & perinneal lifted. 
My right testicle dropped and my perinneal area fell away.
Seemed friendly & honest enough. 
Then, showed NO respect for my wishes
This man abused me.
 
Lets be very clear –
These SERIAL ABUSERS (Urologists) new what they were doing. I believe they 
were trying to take my testicle down.
 
Many of these men have little to NO respect for your wishes.
YOU need to be informed & protected
 
Its  genitalia abuse, I believe a form of sexual abuse.  


 
 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment