Saturday 14 November 2015

Erection, Scrotal & Perinneal Problems - Penultimate Blog

Penultimate Blog
 
Now I completely understand
 
At the back of the scrotum, it is ‘fused’.
 
When Urologist # 1 pulled the right side of my scrotum 28 years ago, he was
manipulating dartos tissue. Dartos tissue can be manipulated to make one 
side of the scrotum drop lower. Urologists # 1 manipulation resulted in some 
kind of partial separation  or change between the dartos and the ‘fused part’ 
on the right side at the back of my scrotum. It resulted in ripping and tearing 
sensations.
As we age, I believe the gubernaculum acts to slow the dropping of the testicles 
down the perineum. When any tension is lost from this ‘fused’ part (on one side),
the gubernaculum is particularly Important.
 
Every examination I have had in the last 2 years (when my testicles have been 
lifted) it has forced my testicles backwards & downwards in my scrotum. Each 
time they have gone backwards, the space that my left testicle sits in, has 
become smaller & consequently the left side of my scrotum has become 
more restricted & tighter.
 
Urologist # 8 lifted my testicles so high, my left testicle went completely back & 
Down.  It went through or under the “fused’ part at the back of the scrotum.
 The ‘fused’ part at the back of my scrotum lifted. 
As a result my perinneal area from the bottom of my scrotum right thorugh
To the anus ‘lifted’. It was no longer held in ‘tight’. It  became looser. 
Folds 1 ½ inches thick developed at the bottom of my perinneal area.
My right gubernaculum came away from the centre  and is no longer able to 
hold or ‘fix’ my testicle towards the centre.
 
The consequence of all this is my testicles dropped through or under this 
fused part. When both sides of this ‘fused’ part have gone, basically, youre 
screwed . My right testicle (in particular) now drops continually on an 
ongoing basis with seemingly nothing to stop it. A little bit every month.
I think most people probably experience this as lost tension from the sides,
different from me.
 
The question must be asked. When Urologist # 5 pulled up and under my 
testicles resulting in a haemorrahage, what was he pulling.
Prior to his examination my left testicle had little movement as though it was
fixed.  His actions resulted in the left gubernaculum separating, therefore 
the left testicle became mobile.  So what affect did this have in the testicle 
going further backwards & down. 
I have absolutely no doubt that the reduction in space or in their words
‘tightening’ had a profound affect.
 Urologist # 8 examination was the first since Urologist # 6, which was
after Urologist # 5. Urologist #6 did not touch the backof my scrotum.
There is no other scenario to consider.
 
I recently saw Urologist # 7 again .  Extracts of conversation  –
 
Me : so what Im actually saying is this bit in there has fallen down & is now 
Flat (referring to the dartos composition between the testicles) and its like
Ive got a big hollow in here, ive like got a big hollow
Urologist 7: yes
Me : like a piece is missing, so its actually dropped down hasn't it
Urologist 7 : yes, yours has, yes you’re right
Me : So has the dartos muscle dropped or
Urologist 7 : its, yes, its probably a bit of everything, all the layers of the 
scrotum
Me : Just dropped
Urologist 7  : yes, because you got that funny thing going down, so it seems to 
be all these layers , which is the dartos, the cremaster, the tunica vaginalis, 
the skin a few layers there
Me  : so would the median raphe have disconnected from the bottom
Urologist 7  : Its hard to know exactly what happened in there , but 
something has given away. 
So whether this raphe is a bit looser or stretched, probably more stretched 
than loose because its attached to the end of your penis, so whether
this part stretched out and then sagged down, is possible
bla bla
 
He then looked at my scrotum and said  -
Urologist 7 : Its sagging down there, its definitely not normal
bla bla
 
Urologist 7 : I fully agree with what youre saying  , its just not normal. 
Usually this testis would come up & then you have the perineum but in your 
case it goes straight down so I fully agree with what youre saying but Ive got 
no solution
 
END
 
I would like to say that I would certainly recommend both Urologist # 7 of 
Auckland & Urologist # 9 of Auckland. 
 
Above all else they ‘respected’ my wishes.
 
t was disappointing that neither would give me a full report outlining the
complete picture of what they observed. But no Medical professional is going to 
speak out against a fellow member.
Thats the reality of the situation.
 
 
This leaves the abusers  .......

A lot of this is not even about the scrotum. It is about the perinneal
area. In reagrd to the perinneal area, I see 'keeping tension' as 10 times
more important than the scrotum.

A lot of people consider the perinneal area of particular importance.

Urologist # 5 decimated my perinneal area on the left hand side, though
some healing did occur.
Urologist # 8 has done the ultimate dis-service to me that anyone
could do.

His examination resulted in my right perinneal giving way.







 
 
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment